Terms & Conditions
1. Certain Disclaimers
You understand and agree that the Services are provided “AS-IS” and that WSO2 assumes no responsibility for the timeliness, deletion, mis-delivery or failure to store any user communications or personalization settings. You are responsible for obtaining access to the service, and that access may involve third-party fees (such as Internet service provider or airtime charges).
You agree that you are responsible for your own use of the Services, for any posts you make, and for any consequences thereof. You agree that you will use the Services in compliance with all applicable local, state, national, and international laws, rules and regulations, including any laws regarding the transmission of technical data exported from your country of residence and all United States export control laws.
The following materials posted on the WSO2 Web Site do not go through a moderation process and therefore may contain technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. WSO2. assumes no responsibility regarding the accuracy of the information that is provided in these items. The opinions in these items are of the submitter/author and should not be ascribed to WSO2. By using the service you acknowledge that any reliance on material posted via the service will be at your own risk.
- Forum Topics
- Wiki pages
1.1 Links to External Sites
This site may contain links to other sites. WSO2 is not responsible for the content or practices of other web sites.
The WSO2 Web Site’s aggregator gathers web services related information (such as articles, blogs, news items, etc.) published by various third parties by subscribing to external feeds. WSO2 assumes no responsibility over the content or the practices of the source of these items displayed on the aggregator.
2. Story Submissions
Story items that are submitted will only be published after successfully passing through a moderation process.
All stories submitted to the WSO2 Web Site are required to be original material of the author and not in violation of any copyrights or other intellectual property laws. If the content mproves on already published content then references listed to those published material are essential.
WSO2 takes no responsibility for the content published in these stories, whether it be on technical correctness or any other basis. Information in these publications may be changed or updated without notice.
Read section 3 for copyright provisions.
By submitting Content (as defined below in Section 5 below), ideas, suggestions, documents or proposals (“Contributions”) to WSO2 through the WSO2 Web Site ( you acknowledge and agree that:
- your Contributions do not contain confidential or proprietary information;
- WSO2 is not under any obligation of confidentiality, express or implied, with respect to the Contributions;
- WSO2 shall be entitled to use or disclose (or choose not to use or disclose) such Contributions for any purpose, in any way, in any media worldwide;
- WSO2 may have something similar to the Contributions already under consideration or in development;
- your Contributions automatically become the property of WSO2 without any obligation of WSO2 to you; and
- you are not entitled to any compensation or reimbursement of any kind from WSO2 under any circumstances.
All stories on the WSO2 Web Site are, unless otherwise stated, the property of WSO2 and by submitting a story for publication you agree to assign all copyrights and other intellectual property therein to WSO2. Copyright and other intellectual property laws protect these materials. Reproduction or retransmission of the materials, in whole or in part, in any manner, without the prior written consent of WSO2, is a violation of copyright law. To the extent that the foregoing assignment is determined to be ineffective, with respect to Content that you submit or make available for inclusion on the WSO2 Web Site, you agree to grant to WSO2 the perpetual, irrevocable and fully sublicensable license to use, distribute, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, publicly perform and publicly display such Content (in whole or in part) and to incorporate such Content into other works in any format or medium now known or later developed.
The opinions in the forums, comments, Wiki pages and blog posts are of the individual authors or users and should not be ascribed to WSO2.
You agree to hold harmless and indemnify WSO2, and its subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, agents, and employees from and against any third-party claim arising from or in any way related to your use of the service, including any liability or expense arising from all claims, losses, damages (actual and consequential), suits, judgments, litigation costs and attorneys’ fees, of every kind and nature. In such a case, WSO2 will provide you with written notice of such claim, suit or action.
4. Copyright Information; Trademarks
It is our policy to respond to notices of alleged infringement that comply with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act. If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, or your intellectual property rights have been otherwise violated, please provide WSO2’s Copyright Agent the following information:
- an electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright or other intellectual property interest;
a description of the copyrighted work or other intellectual property that you claim has been infringed;
- description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the site;
- your address, telephone number, and email address;
- a statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- a statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your Notice is accurate and that you are the copyright or intellectual property owner or authorized to act on the copyright or intellectual property owner’s behalf.
WSO2’s agent for notice of claims of copyright or other intellectual property infringement can be reached as follows:
- By mail Attn: Copyright Agent WSO2 Inc. 4131 El Camino Real, Suite 200, Palo Alto, CA 94306, USA
- By phone(+1) 408 754 7388
- By Fax (+1) 408 689 4328
The following trademarks and service marks and other WSO2 logos and product and service names are trademarks of WSO2: “WSO2”, and “Oxygenating the Web Services Platform”. Without WSO2’s prior permission, you agree not to display or use in any manner such marks.
5. Misuse of Resources
You understand that all information, data, text, software, music, sound, photographs, graphics, video, messages, tags, or other materials (“Content”), whether publicly posted or privately transmitted, are the sole responsibility of the person from whom such Content originated. This means that you, and not WSO2, are entirely responsible for all Content that you upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available via the service. WSO2 does not control the Content posted via the service and, as such, does not guarantee the accuracy, integrity or quality of such Content. You understand that by using the service, you may be exposed to Content that is offensive, indecent or objectionable. Under no circumstances will WSO2 be liable in any way for any Content, including, but not limited to, any errors or omissions in any Content, or any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of any Content posted, emailed, transmitted or otherwise made available via the service.
You agree to not use the service to:
- upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any Content that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortious, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, invasive of another’s privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable;
- harm minors in any way;
- impersonate any person or entity, including, but not limited to, a WSO2 official, forum leader, guide or host, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity;
- forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any Content transmitted through the service;
- upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any Content that you do not have a right to make available under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships (such as inside information, proprietary and confidential information learned or disclosed as part of employment relationships or under nondisclosure agreements);
- upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any Content that infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary rights (“Rights”) of any party;
- upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, “junk mail,” “spam,” “chain etters,” “pyramid schemes,” or any other form of solicitation;
- upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any material that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment; interfere with or disrupt the service or servers or networks connected to the service, or disobey any requirements, procedures, policies or regulations of networks connected to the service;
- intentionally or unintentionally violate any applicable local, state, national or international law, ordinance or regulation;
- provide material support or resources (or to conceal or disguise the nature, location, source, or ownership of material support or resources) to any organization(s) designated by the United States government as a foreign terrorist organization pursuant to section 219 of the Immigration and Nationality Act;
- “stalk” or otherwise harass another; and/or
- collect or store personal data about other users in connection with the prohibited conduct and activities set forth above.
You acknowledge, consent and agree that WSO2 may access, preserve and disclose your account information and Content if required to do so by law or in a good faith belief that such access preservation or disclosure is reasonably necessary to:
- comply with legal process;
- respond to claims that any Content violates the rights of third parties;
- respond to your requests for customer service; or
- protect the rights, property or personal safety of WSO2, its users and the public.
You understand that the Service and software embodied within the Service may include security components that permit digital materials to be protected, and that use of these materials is subject to usage rules set by WSO2 and/or content providers who provide content to the Service. You may not attempt to override or circumvent any of the usage rules embedded into the Service. Any unauthorized reproduction, publication, further distribution or public exhibition of the materials provided on the service, in whole or in part, is strictly prohibited.
6. Other User restrictions
As a condition to using certain Services, WSO2 may require to set up a user name and password as set forth in the account registration procedure on the WSO2 Web Site. You will provide WSO2 with true, accurate, current and complete information. You may not use anyone else’s password. You are solely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password. You will promptly update your registration to keep it accurate, current and complete. You agree to immediately notify WSO2 of any unauthorized use of your password or accounts or any other breach of security. You also agree to sign out from your accounts at the end of each session. WSO2 will not be responsible for any loss or damage that may result if you fail to comply with these requirements. You will not employ the use of automation, mashups, programs, robots or agents in the process of registering your account.
Where you are provided with an administrator user ID and password for accessing the Services, you will be required to assign it to your administrator. You will be responsible through your administrator, for authorizing and terminating individual user ID’s and passwords and setting and modifying your users profiles and preferences for the Services and specifying the access rights of the individual users to the Services. The administrator may change the administrator’s or a user’s ID by contacting WSO2.
You will be responsible for all activity occurring under your accounts and will comply with all applicable local, state and foreign laws, treaties and regulations in connection with your use of the Services, including without limitation, laws and regulations governing data privacy, international communications and transmission of technical or personal data.
The software and technology relating to the WSO2 Web Site and the Services are the property of WSO2, its partners and affiliates. You agree not to copy, modify, lend, lease, distribute, reverse engineer, sell, assign or otherwise transfer any right to the software or technology. You agree not to modify the software in any manner or form or to use modified versions of such software for any purpose including the unauthorized access to the WSO2 Web Site.
7. Revisions of Policy
8. Subscriptions and Mail notifications — Your Choice
Our site allows users the opportunity to opt-out of receiving subscriptions and email notifications at any point by updating the settings through your ‘‘user account’’.
9. Limitation of Liability; Disclaimer of Warranties.
YOUR USE OF THE SERVICE IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. THE SERVICE IS PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS. WSO2 AND ITS SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, PARTNERS AND LICENSORS EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.
YOU EXPRESSLY UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT WSO2 AND ITS SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, PARTNERS AND LICENSORS SHALL NOT BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES,INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, GOODWILL, USE, DATA OR OTHER INTANGIBLE LOSSES (EVEN IF WSO2 HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES), RESULTING FROM:
- THE USE OR THE INABILITY TO USE THE SERVICE;
- THE COST OF PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE GOODS AND SERVICES RESULTING FROM ANY GOODS, DATA, INFORMATION OR SERVICES PURCHASED OR OBTAINED OR MESSAGES RECEIVED OR TRANSACTIONS ENTERED INTO THROUGH OR FROM THE SERVICE
- UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR ALTERATION OF YOUR TRANSMISSIONS OR DATA;
- STATEMENTS OR CONDUCT OF ANY THIRD PARTY ON THE SERVICE; OR
- ANY OTHER MATTER RELATING TO THE SERVICE.
11. Contact Us
Already have an account? Login
Enter your username or e-mail address. We'll send you an e-mail with instructions to reset your password.